Ryan Rentfro Signing and Deion Sanders Update

Harry

Marcus cornerback Deion Sanders Jr. did not sign Wednesday. He held an offer from Houston earlier in the season. It's unclear whether that offer was still on the table after head coach Kevin Sumlin left for Texas A&M.

Sanders addressed his future on his Twitter account Wednesday morning:

" For everybody that wants to know, I will address this now and later on tonight. I have more offers than what you see on Rivals .. Way way more... But I did not sign anywhere today. I will go to Prep School in Atlanta for 5 months and then go to a Division 1 college in January or February of next year."

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/high-school/post/_/id/10899/fm-marcus-sends-two-linemen-to-area-colleges

"For those of you going to prom tonight I just wanted to address this. I had way more hot girls agree to go with me...way way more...I just chose not to take them. I'm gonna play Call of Duty in my mom's basement for five months and then start dating a cheerleader."

LOL...Very funny line!

"For those of you going to prom tonight I just wanted to address this. I had way more hot girls agree to go with me...way way more...I just chose not to take them. I'm gonna play Call of Duty in my mom's basement for five months and then start dating a cheerleader."

An instant classic.

Sanders addressed his future on his Twitter account Wednesday morning:

" For everybody that wants to know, I will address this now and later on tonight. I have more offers than what you see on Rivals .. Way way more... But I did not sign anywhere today. I will go to Prep School in Atlanta for 5 months and then go to a Division 1 college in January or February of next year."[/u]

Possible translations –

I did not make the grades, but rather than go the JUCO route I am going to a “Prep” school where I will Buy, I mean earn an A++ average on whatever amount of hours I need to qualify.

Or

I hyped up the offers I thought I was going to get and at the last minute nothing was there. Unfortunately my dad was busy at the Super Bowl and could not pull any last minute strings. To make it up to me he is sending me to a Prep/Spa for the fall.