Dustin Clark Excited About Signing with North Texas

Harry

Won't it be two years old when he plays in it?

Yes, SIX CLUB SEATS...now that's commitment. Congrats to Dustin and welcome to the Mean green nation. To Mr. Clark I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you commitment to helping UNT move forward. We need more parents of scholarship players to support the program financially at whatever level they can. This is making a statement! THANK YOU, Sir. cannot wait to meat you in person and to thank you in person.

Won't it be two years old when he plays in it?

Yes, SIX CLUB SEATS...now that's commitment. Congrats to Dustin and welcome to the Mean green nation. To Mr. Clark I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you commitment to helping UNT move forward. We need more parents of scholarship players to support the program financially at whatever level they can. This is making a statement! THANK YOU, Sir. cannot wait to meat you in person and to thank you in person.

Geez, Mark, I would never have guessed. :rolleyes:

It can be however old he wants it to be. His Dad just bought 6 club level seats for $37k.

That is commitment, folks.

Oops. I believe I made a mistake and it was Dutton's dad who made the commitment. My humble apologies.

Edited by UNT90