Dave Campbell's Texas Football Recruiting Summary

PlummMeanGreen

The schools in past years who recruit Texas more than you'd ever believe are in the Mountain West Conference along with CUSA as expected.

Boise State's recruiting haul this time around were largely from Texas and California.

Colorado State's HFC right before he was fired expressed a major concern that the Ram's Texas recruiting would suffer without a Texas school

no longer in the MWC after TCU left for the Big East/Big 12.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

If you will scroll down to Navarro College you will find the name of Terell Brooks. That may explain why he left North Texas early.

Good find; others who have left have either entirely (Marcus King), or mostly (Jordan Scoggins) dropped off the Internet as we know it. One more thing as I scrolled down was noticing that I'm happy enough with the OL guys we signed, Rentfro and Trussel, to the point I don't miss those who didn't really want to play for us. I predict 4 or 5 happy and productive years in Denton for both of them.