DMN gives NT's class a B

emmitt01

I agree with most of what that says. We had so many freshman and sophomore contributors that we were not in desperation mode.

It looks like the majority of this class will be able to redshirt, building great depth for the future.

The only thing that keeps it form being an A class to me is that we didn't get another DT or two. I'd like to see as much depth there in the future as we seem to have built on our offensive line.

I agree with most of what that says. We had so many freshman and sophomore contributors that we were not in desperation mode.

It looks like the majority of this class will be able to redshirt, building great depth for the future.

The only thing that keeps it form being an A class to me is that we didn't get another DT or two. I'd like to see as much depth there in the future as we seem to have built on our offensive line.

Yes, I would have been happier in regard to our immediate future if we would had grabbed those DL's that Arky State took from Blinn. A quality WR transfer wouldn't have hurt either. Otherwise, nice class.

• Upvote 1

I'm very pleased with this class. The way I see it is there is a good mix of overall solid players and players who need development but have a huge upside (like 6'3 track-star corners). With Wintrich I think some of those will turn into big contributors. An excellent class turns out about a dozen top-notch players when all is said and done, and this class could easily have that and more. The belt is getting a lot tougher, though, so we will need that.