Arkansas State (1/28/12)

CMJ

I bet Harry has this all automated, where a "Report" flag triggers a "Hip Hop alert" text straight to Tasty's green Cricket smartphone.

It just makes it faster and easier to make sure someone sees it.

Right now, I'm very busy trying to organize a freestyle dance talent show to raise money and save the community center. Using breakdancing to fight off the evil, greedy land developers means I don't have time to read every post in every thread. Especially when I'm also tied up trying to get my parents to support my unorthodox dreams of following the music instead of going to a stuffy private college after graduation.

But, I always check to see whether a problem has been flagged through the report center every time I log in.

I apologize in advance for ruining CMJ's thread. And, by extension, the entire internet. For anyone who may be angry or offended, rest assured that I'll be regretfully dangling from a noose in the basement shortly.

That was a great Super Bowl commercial.

talking about taking a thread off track!

Here are the dates and locations for the 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament:

• Selection Sunday

March 11, 2012

• First Round

March 13-14, 2012

UD Arena (Dayton, Ohio)

• Second-Third Rounds

March 15, 17, 2012

Rose Garden (Portland, Oreg.)

The Pit (Albuquerque, N.M.)

Consol Energy Center (Pittsburgh)

KFC Yum! Center (Louisville, Ky.)

March 16, 18, 2012

Nationwide Arena (Columbus, Ohio)

Qwest Center Omaha (Omaha, Neb.)

Bridgestone Arena (Nashville, Tenn.)

Greensboro, N.C. (Greensboro, N.C.)

• East Regional

March 22, 24, 2012

TD Garden (Boston)

• Southwest Regional

March 22, 24, 2012

US Airway Center (Phoenix)

• Midwest Regional

March 23, 25, 2012

Edward Jones Dome (St. Louis)

• Southeast Regional

March 23, 25, 2012

Georgia Dome (Atlanta)

• National Semifinals

March 31, 2012

Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans)

• Championship Game

April 2, 2012

Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans)

It just makes it faster and easier to make sure someone sees it.

Right now, I'm very busy trying to organize a freestyle dance talent show to raise money and save the community center. Using breakdancing to fight off the evil, greedy land developers means I don't have time to read every post in every thread. Especially when I'm also tied up trying to get my parents to support my unorthodox dreams of following the music instead of going to a stuffy private college after graduation.

But, I always check to see whether a problem has been flagged through the report center every time I log in.

I apologize in advance for ruining CMJ's thread. And, by extension, the entire internet. For anyone who may be angry or offended, rest assured that I'll be regretfully dangling from a noose in the basement shortly.

My wife and I would be ok with you being struck by lightning while walking from the stadium where we had just won our first BCS bowl game, or being teleported when a tornado, rated F5 on the modified Fujita scale, hit an arena where we had just won our first NCAA tournament game. Anything else would be, to put it mildly, disappointing.