SATURDAY VS DENVER

KRAM1

Ok, if ever the Mean Green needed the faithful to show up and be "loud and proud" this Saturday at the Super Pit may just be that time! Denver will be no "pushover" and this will be the first time on the floor against a quality opponent since the Jones/Williams news broke. It would be great to see a "Super Sized" crowd for this game. The students are "back" from break, so hopefully, they will turn out as well. BUT, we need to see as many alums and fans in the seats as possible...GOT an extra ticket? Please do all you can to see that it is used.

I would think that JJ and Company would really appreciate seeing a BIOG crowd for the game Saturday.

Besides, you can come early and watch the FIRST PLACE UNT Women play at %PM...and then stay to cheer on the men. A Mean Green Double Header....great!

Hope to see you and a bunch of your friends at the game Saturday...come out and support the Mean green and have a great time doing it....bring the kids...family friendly atmosphere (unless you get them too close to the student section! ). :lol: Seriously...BE THERE!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3

I got an email from Mean Green News that says the Men's basketball takes on a nationally ranked Denver team. First I've heard of this. Is this true? I seriously doubt it.

Ditto. I'm assuming they mean in a mid-major poll rankings sense, but yeah. I think it's from Denver's release for the game, so they might have asked for it to be included or everyone grabbed the interesting copy point and ran with it.

Ditto. I'm assuming they mean in a mid-major poll rankings sense, but yeah. I think it's from Denver's release for the game, so they might have asked for it to be included or everyone grabbed the interesting copy point and ran with it.

I had figured they just said it because it sounds good, but you are right. #21. Still pretty misleading.

Have had season tickets for 15 or more years...

Has to be one or the other, doesn't it?

Showbiz Showdown? Guessing game for the rest of the forum?

I want to try, but I don't want to overbid. And I just KNOW that CMJ will swoop in at the end and bid "1 year".

This thread reminds me of the crying game...the movie, not the four years of Dodge ball

It's OK Emmitt, Tasty has said it's OK to do this sort of things to threads...you know, just post around it.

And, yet, once again a thread "hits the dust". But, it's really funny so that's OK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's OK Emmitt, Tasty has said it's OK to do this sort of things to threads...you know, just post around it.

And, yet, once again a thread "hits the dust". But, it's really funny so that's OK.

You realize your constant complaining is no more productive than the jokes you hate.... Right?

• Upvote 2