new mac addition

kingwoodgreen

I just ran across an article in which the mac added umass for football only. they just balanced their schedule. I was always concerned they may have taken in wky.

on another note I just got back from taking my oldest daughter to see the Univ. of Utah. One thing I noticed as we were on our tour of campus is how many signs in buildings were promoting sports and the Pac12. Maybe it was because of the recent move but they were all over in every building. Talked to several fans who also commented on how they can no longer go to away games due to distance. Boulder is the closet. They are used to going to BYU (rival) and the likes of vegas and reno. They did well in the mwc but will suffer in the Pac 12 but sure they will get shown the money.

Campus was big, football stadium is huge and nice. Dorms are the athletic village from 2002 Olympics so no old ones at all. We are not mormon but 40% of campus is which is a low % for Utah areas. Very laid back skier type of campus which is what she wants. She wants to go to Boulder but Dad says no to high costs and huge party school.

I just ran across an article in which the mac added umass for football only. they just balanced their schedule. I was always concerned they may have taken in wky.

on another note I just got back from taking my oldest daughter to see the Univ. of Utah. One thing I noticed as we were on our tour of campus is how many signs in buildings were promoting sports and the Pac12. Maybe it was because of the recent move but they were all over in every building. Talked to several fans who also commented on how they can no longer go to away games due to distance. Boulder is the closet. They are used to going to BYU (rival) and the likes of vegas and reno. They did well in the mwc but will suffer in the Pac 12 but sure they will get shown the money.

Campus was big, football stadium is huge and nice. Dorms are the athletic village from 2002 Olympics so no old ones at all. We are not mormon but 40% of campus is which is a low % for Utah areas. Very laid back skier type of campus which is what she wants. She wants to go to Boulder but Dad says no to high costs and huge party school.

check out C.S.U.

Thought this was a post about a new verbal commitment when I read the title

I love the Utah campus and Salt Lake City is really nice. Park City is even greater and the entire region is a six hour drive from Vegas. I love the campus and found the city clean and welcoming. I love the mountain restaurants, trees, clean city and amazing hiking opportunities throughout the state. Moab and Zion in Utah are driveable and two of my favorite hiking places on the planet. Utah Ute sports are fun even though I feel they are a bit obscure in the Pac 12 now.

GMG

How much more is CU than Utah? My wife went to CU for a couple of semesters and as I recall the tuition was reasonable for a state flagship school. But, she also got in-state tuition. Is there a huge difference in out-of-state tuition between Utah and Colorado?

How much more is CU than Utah? My wife went to CU for a couple of semesters and as I recall the tuition was reasonable for a state flagship school. But, she also got in-state tuition. Is there a huge difference in out-of-state tuition between Utah and Colorado?

about another 15,000 per year. Their in state rates are very reasonable.

I just thought it was neat that Utah had sports marketed all over campus. Everywhere yoiu went you were reminded about the programs and the conference. The cafeterias were full of sports stuff.

ESPN rated their sports club number one. I believe it is called the MUSS. For 35.00 you get ashirt, tickets to every game and free food at the pre game tailgate. There is a list of cheers and rules for how the grouip cheers during t he game. It is huge and very cool and explained in detail on our pre tour meeting and presentation.