The Sun Belt Wins !

greenjoe

Congratulations to Louisiana in their spectacular win over San Diego. Florida Intl. takes on Marshall tonight in what I hope will be the second win in a row for the Sun Belt.

TCU and La Tech play (tomorrow ?)and I'm wondering who I should cheer for. I've got mo passion for TCU and also don't care about La Tech, but from a Sun Belt stand point and a NT stand point, who do I want to win. La Tech beats TCU and joins the Sun Belt, the SBC looks better. La Tech loses to a powerful TCU team and might be more inclined to join us in the SBC. La Tech wins, and they don't feel like they need anybody.

I'm ready to cheer. Just point me in the best position for the Sun Belt and North Texas.

Oh yeah...Beat Grambling tonight.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations to Louisiana in their spectacular win over San Diego. Florida Intl. takes on Marshall tonight in what I hope will be the second win in a row for the Sun Belt.

TCU and La Tech play (tomorrow ?)and I'm wondering who I should cheer for. I've got mo passion for TCU and also don't care about La Tech, but from a Sun Belt stand point and a NT stand point, who do I want to win. La Tech beats TCU and joins the Sun Belt, the SBC looks better. La Tech loses to a powerful TCU team and might be more inclined to join us in the SBC. La Tech wins, and they don't feel like they need anybody.

I'm ready to cheer. Just point me in the best position for the Sun Belt and North Texas.

Oh yeah...Beat Grambling tonight.

GO MEAN GREEN

Go Frogs--a TCU blowout would be in the best interests of our program. If LaTech beats mighty TCU on national TV, CUSA officials would probably find that very appealing. But, if you want the best for the SBC, which is keeping UNT in it, then by all means root for LaTech. They'll have a very nice case for getting support to join CUSA from the other members.

• Upvote 1