Any theories about the unusual amount of OU and UT transfer (who I&#39

Competition.. They get the best recruits every year. If these players arnt playing better than the new players, they wont play. Its hard o play at that level year after year, and if they feel they have a better opportunity to play else where, more power to them.

I think people forget that these are young men trying to live out their dream of playing college football, doesnt sound like a qu!tter to me

btw.. I was so confused why it wouldnt let me use the word qu!tter... it was driving me crazy

qu!tter = transfer (who I'm sure has a very valid reason for leaving)

Edited by Dr. Seuss

BTW, I dont know whats worst... Not being able to say qu!tter on the board, or not giving 1st place ribbons at field day bc everyone is a winner. Not that I agree with the way people use it, but its a message board...

I do understand how TFLF says this board was like The Hardline (and I dont even like the ticket).. Its like the exec telling Corby he cant drink on the radio, or you cant bash jubjub bc hes loves Unt.. its apart of the show

Edited by Dr. Seuss