OLB Mike Stojkovic

BIG DAWG

My only guess is that it was injury-related. I didn't hear his Name all Game, but I also didn't catch the Green Gang either. Harry would probably know.

Overall, One Win LESS this Season compared to the SIX TOTAL that Dodge had in his Three-plus years in Denton says it all, imo! #CoddleDodge

You can say its injury related but he wants "allowed/cleared" to play.. Dont worry to much about it

I accidentally gave Dr. Seuss a minus 1 with my clumsy fingers. Would someone please give him some love and erase the error of my ways? Thanks for the info as always. GMG!

At the last game against WKU he was having some injury issues if I remember correctly. He was real reluctant to say ANYTHING to the trainers about it, because it looked like he knew it would mean he'd have to sit.

His dad was pretty concerned about it as well, but didn't seem all that surprised. Trainers didn't seem surprised either and seemed to diagnose it quickly.

He did not play the last part of the WKU game, and I remember thinking he might be out for a little while by the body language.