FAU has their guy

KoldBeer

Maybe. Maybe not. If I'm an FAU fan, I hope he succeeds. As an UNT fan, I personally hope he fails. I think he's a prick, unprofessional, and a poor example for the teams he leads.

I mean, we should be blowing them out for years to come, but how great it would be to beat him on a clock controversy?

• Upvote 1

Bo Pelini is just so dang cocky I always want Nebraska to lose when I see them on TV. That said if he's a good coach/recruiter then he'll be able to recruit anywhere even if he doesn't have that experience in the region. Time will tell if he's the right coach/fit but at least they hired a college coach tho right?

I feel sorry for the classy Nebraska fans. They are widely regarded as one of, if not the, best fanbases in college football, yet their last two coaches have been Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini. Pelini may be the biggest embarrassment, behavior-wise, that I have ever seen week-in, week-out in college football. There is no way I would let my son play for that guy as a head coach.

How so? He has no HC experience at any college level, and he doesn't have a history in the Florida area recruiting.

First of all, everyone has to start somewhere. Might as well be in the Sun Belt. Second, Florida is so rich in talent, right there with Texas, that if he can even recruit decently he should find success.

I feel sorry for the classy Nebraska fans. They are widely regarded as one of, if not the, best fanbases in college football, yet their last two coaches have been Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini. Pelini may be the biggest embarrassment, behavior-wise, that I have ever seen week-in, week-out in college football. There is no way I would let my son play for that guy as a head coach.

That's why I root for Ohio State, Texas Tech and Dumbledore!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2