Jacob Karam transferring from Tech, any interest?

Cr1028

Why would we pick him up, put him in front of Thompson when he only has one year of eligibility left?

He has 2yrs. Will be a grad student and is only a RS sophomore. RS-Junior in '12 and RS-Senior in '13 as long as he chooses a graduate program we have that Tech doesn't.

Thanks for the clarification. In this case, I would only take him if he was head and shoulders ahead of Thompson, Osborn, McNulty, Jones, etc...

I think most of the qbs on our rosters are head and shoulders over McNulty. I worry about Thompson's duribility. Osborn is perpetually in the doghouse for some reason and we haven't seen Cooper Jones yet. I think he could only make us better, especially since Canales thought he was worthy of a scholly to a BCS school.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the clarification. In this case, I would only take him if he was head and shoulders ahead of Thompson, Osborn, McNulty, Jones, etc...

Has DMAC ever said anything about Cooper Jones? He appears to have great size... Just curious. He was a 3* and all out of high school... offer from air force if memory serves me...

For some reason, I vaguely remember something to the effect of Jones playing elsewhere on the team...outside of QB, but I don't know if I dreamed this up. curious how he'll contribute once the redshirt year is gone... into next season...

Well one could say he definitely made a difference at QB this year in the games he played, so I would rather see him move positions and utilize his talents while we bring in a 2-3 yr starter from HS, not someone who shifted Senior Year of HS.