No longer @ Houston in 2012 ?

NT03

LINK

It was just up there a few days ago & now it's gone. Did we drop this ? Was kinda hoping it would have been the LSU game. ...

If so , just looking around at a few teams who might need a road game : Iowa State , Cincy , Syracuse

Bring in the Cyclones Dan !!!

Edited by NT03

Well, since we're going to be in the same conference with them next year ... :)

Since Houston is loosing most of their top offensive players I think I'd rather play them even if it is in their Fouts look alike stadium.

Even if they were tighting most of their top offensive players, I'd still rather drop the LSU game before this one.

• Upvote 3

LINK

It was just up there a few days ago & now it's gone. Did we drop this ? Was kinda hoping it would have been the LSU game. ...

If so , just looking around at a few teams who might need a road game : Iowa State , Cincy , Syracuse

Do you think it might have something to do with moving to the Big East?

• Upvote 1

LINK

Air Force 2012 Schedule might wide open.

Our best chance of selling out at Apogee is scheduling at Military Academy at home and ofering special ticket pricing for Active Service Members and Veterans.

The Last time we played Army at Home (2009) 23,647, Navy (2007) 26,012.

DFW area has Thousands of Active Military and Veterans, could be a big draw if scheduled Veteran's weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOSE-to not win. "I don't want to LOSE anymore games this season."

LOOSE-not secure "Make sure the nuts and bolts are not LOOSE."

Hyphen: - (to conjoin two words as an adjective unit before a noun e.g. brown-eyed girl).

EM Dashes -- (may replace commas, semicolons, colons, and parentheses to indicate added emphasis, an interruption, or an abrupt change of thought. Mostly in informal writing).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really doubt it's South Bama since we already have Texas Southern on the slate. We can only count 1 FCS victory towards a bowl bid.

I don't understand how people don't want to have anything to do w/ UTSA and/or Texas State on here because they are FCS for the time being , but we are going to be stuck shortly w/ South Bama who is in the same boat. If we are going to be stuck w/ FCS schools wouldn't you rather it be with teams in Texas other than 1 from Mobile,AL ?

• Upvote 1

If we are going to be stuck w/ FCS schools wouldn't you rather it be with teams in Texas other than 1 from Mobile,AL ?

Sure, but the problem is we would be stuck with BOTH S. Alabama and one of the Texas schools.

Not acceptable.

Not to mention, we don't need to do anything to help out Texas St or UTSA. Nothing.

Not to mention, we don't need to do anything to help out Texas St or UTSA. Nothing.

And that's the same reason we probably won't move up in conference. Tulsa,UTEP,Rice want nothing to do with us just like we want nothing to do w/ UTSA or TX State.

If we are going to be stuck in a horrible conference , I'd rather it be with teams that I can make road trips to. UTSA,La Tech & TX State vs the smelly town of Monroe. It's all about me :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 3

And that's the same reason we probably won't move up in conference. Tulsa,UTEP,Rice want nothing to do with us just like we want nothing to do w/ UTSA or TX State.

If we are going to be stuck in a horrible conference , I'd rather it be with teams that I can make road trips to. UTSA,La Tech & TX State vs the smelly town of Monroe. It's all about me :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Gagree with everything. 100%.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Air Force 2012 Schedule might wide open.

Our best chance of selling out at Apogee is scheduling at Military Academy at home and ofering special ticket pricing for Active Service Members and Veterans.

The Last time we played Army at Home (2009) 23,647, Navy (2007) 26,012.

DFW area has Thousands of Active Military and Veterans, could be a big draw if scheduled Veteran's weekend.

I vote that we schedule a service academy for the home opener and make it the homecoming game... MAYBE we will sell out the stadium...

• Upvote 1