Marcus Trice

BIG DAWG

I wasn't stating my opinion. I know for a fact that he's a safety.

And we've had DEs playing DT.

He's talented enough to play either position here. If he plays safety , he will be our best safety. If he plays CB, he

will be our best CB.. Hell, he might even be our best WR on the roster next year

He's talented enough to play either position here. If he plays safety , he will be our best safety. If he plays CB, he

will be our best CB.. Hell, he might even be our best WR on the roster next year

Y'know... Drew Brees is just 6' tall.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Sorry is I wasn't clear, but Marcus Trice will be playing safety next year. Yes, he'd be fine at CB, but he's going to be playing safety. And don't be shocked if you see him play a little offense as well. And don't be shocked if the other safety is Will Wright or Mike Stock.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry is I wasn't clear, but Marcus Trice will be playing safety next year. Yes, he'd be fine at CB, but he's going to be playing safety. And don't be shocked if you see him play a little offense as well. And don't be shocked if the other safety is Will Wright or Mike Stock.

I like Stock at LB.

How about Kerry Swarm at the other Safety position? or maybe I'm thinking of Warner?

• Upvote 1

I wasn't disputing the fact that he is a safety, but to say he's only going to play safety is nonsense. He will be our most talented DB on the roster. Injuries could happen and if he needed to play CB he would slide right in there to do that. Looking at it right now we seem to have a little more depth at Safety than we do CB so if someone goes down he could make the change easier than anyone else

I like Wright better at safety than I do LB.