Sun Glasses or Kentucky Fried Chicken?

PlummMeanGreen

http://alumni.utsa.e...ge.aspx?pid=489

No, I don't think free tickets will build a fan base, either.

It may not build a fanbase but if the game creates a good fun atmosphere and you start to win some games and those games are pretty good t hen regardless of who you're playing I only think it helps building it. There been a lot of posts on here where folks have brought their old friends that havent been to a UNT game in a decade or two and after experiencing Apogee they say they'll definitely come back and try to come back often. I've heard people knock what ECU is apparently doing and while I don't think you should give away every ticket...we should focus on getting butts in the stands and if we need to give away some tickets then I am all for that for now. Let people have fun and get a connection with UNT football and UNT in general. If they do that then they'll be more prone to buying tickets at some point and/or joining the MGC etc.