I Am Amazed With NT Exes/Fans Who Have Never...

PlummMeanGreen

That means probably 95 per cent on this forum and for whatever reason that thought just ran past my (getting more) feeble mind. For us 5 per centers it's been so long it almost seems like a dream now.

Yet, you of the 95 percent group are in the eyes of many of us Old Phart Alums most special because of what you have dreamed and hoped for with this program and have yet to see with any North Texas HFC to date..

We BS back and forth on GMG.com on things that are so trite and almost sillly too many times, but In all seriousness and candor, you all are really special people to have hung in with all this and UNT is lucky to have you thru every coaching change and "starting all over again" scenarios. .

North Texas "MUST" catch the same break other schools are getting to get in a league that we would all be able to tell in our first game in a such a new conference that the tide is so much higher than any we've spent years in hoping to see it happen there---but it won't where we are now because the SBC probably has another 10 years of schools beating up on each othe with mostly the same level of recruits; albeit we have had some great individual talents who could play major college football anywhere.

Over 17,000 in late November with a football program that doesn' tknow how to win is a win in itself for North Texas. Another crowed similar and we (I believe) set our home season att. record.

Sorry to have been so syrup'y here, but just wanted to let you Young Gun Alums really know how I and many other of my generation and beyond feel about you.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen