Quick question

So i'm organizing a group of about 10 former UNT alum who haven't been on campus since the Matt Simon days. I want to check out the tailgating and give them the full experience. My questions are, does anyone have a recommendation about where to try and get seats?

Where would be a good area to stop and check out the tailgating and do I need to bring food or drinks to check it out and lastly does anyone have any spare tickets or parking passes. I've been working on them for years and finally convinced them to come check it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So i'm organizing a group of about 10 former UNT alum who haven't been on campus since the Matt Simon days. I want to check out the tailgating and give them the full experience. My questions are, does anyone have a recommendation about where to try and get seats?

Where would be a good area to stop and check out the tailgating and do I need to bring food or drinks to check it out and lastly does anyone have any spare tickets or parking passes. I've been working on them for years and finally convinced them to come check it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Buy tickets for seats on press box side. Call ticket office at 1-800-868-2366. You can pick them up before game at will call. Buy a parking pass if you can.

Best tailgating is blue parking, and on and all around the Hill (where Radisson used to be).

you could pay 20 bucks to park in the lot by the soft ball fields...it's a good spot, college kids mainly, easily walkable to the blu/red lot. you must pay at the fouts lot though and let them know that you want to park in the lot by the stadium...

there isn'a a bad seat in the place...grab whatever you can afford and enjoy!

as for tailgating, there will be plenty going on in the 20 dollar lot, but to get to the hardcore alumni's and such, you'll need to walk to the blue/red. just bring beer, food is readily available...as is beer, but it's always nice to have your own. i've always found food to be readily available and plentiful.