some good news

Travis Scott

We get to tailgate and experience another Game Day at Apogee after being off for about a month. It seems that every game I'm more and more excited about that wonderful place. Obviously winning helps trememdously and I'm so thankful that our team is building a winning tradition at home.

I have a good feeling that Saturday will be a very special day. Our menu is pretty basic this weekend...Fisher's Meat Market sausage and smoked cheese and hotdogs for the kids...

anyone else have their menu planned?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

We get to tailgate and experience another Game Day at Apogee after being off for about a month. It seems that every game I'm more and more excited about that wonderful place. Obviously winning helps trememdously and I'm so thankful that our team is building a winning tradition at home.

I have a good feeling that Saturday will be a very special day. Our menu is pretty basic this weekend...Fisher's Meat Market sausage and smoked cheese and hotdogs for the kids...

i've built a winning tradition with my fajitas so i guess that means i'll be rolling with them for another week.

however, my wife has grown tired of the 90 proof coconut rum so i've decided to mix up the beverage rotation a little. the newest addition to my tailgate will be margaritas. i make my own simple syrup and mix that with even amounts of fresh squeezed lemons and limes for the sweet & sour. after that its 2 parts tequila (el jimador - anejo), 1 part presidente brandy, 1 part triple sec, 3 parts sweet & sour, then i float 1 part gran gala. as soon as i get my grubby paws on some agave nectar i'll start to really trick up this recipe.

if i get time tonight, i'm going to whip up a fresh batch of salsa. nothing too fancy... 3 tomatos, 1/2 white onion, 1 red bell pepper, 2 jalapenos, 1 serano, cilantro, a few shakes of salt, pepper, sugar, paprika, cayenne, cumin, and smoked chipotle.

go mean green

• Upvote 1

I accidentally clicked the wrong button, can someone help Travis out and +1 him?