congrats on the win

dahbeed

just wanted to give you guys a kudos on the win saturday.

after the indiana state beatdown i pulled out the old pocket schedule and could not mark down a single win on it.

i still can't. we have never beaten north texas and i don't expect that to happen this saturday. i certainly want it to happen but past predictors show no go for a win.

we may have the worst quarterback in the sun belt conference in kawaun jakes. he's no ryan aplin that's for sure.

bobby rainey's yardage has come simply from the amount of carries he's been given and the fact that taggart goes to the fullback on goal line situations shows a hesitancy in rainey to get the tough yards.

we'll still be missing our best down lineman in senior jared clendenin who was having a fabulous season until breaking a toe or footbone in the fiu luckout. our best linebacker is a sophomore named andrew jackson and he had to leave the lsu game with a hip pointer.

we without a doubt have the worst field goal kicker in all of north america. look at the numbers. they do not lie.

we have a sinner at defensive co-ordinator. enough said on that one. it seems to have been well covered on this board as well as our own.

just wanted to be the first to offer congrats on the win.

sincerely,

dahbeed.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So, the grizzled vetran QB, Dahbeed, comes up to the line of scrimmage and is really trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count...to no avail... the offense has to burn its last time out...and punt the ball away.

Good idea...i mean what have you got to lose? sometimes you just have to take a shot.

• Upvote 1

So, the grizzled vetran QB, Dahbeed, comes up to the line of scrimmage and is really trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count...to no avail... the offense has to burn its last time out...and punt the ball away.

Good idea...i mean what have you got to lose? sometimes you just have to take a shot.

yo! asalaam ulakum

on allah's quran i swear i love sports analogies better than pop ones...and i love pop ones.

i thought we might have a chance saturday but after reading your board i realized that 3 of our wins are of the fraudulent variety. i've also read that we haven't faced an atmospere like we'll be facing at apogee and our guys will be rattled so whatever thoughts i had of an even tiny chance at a win went out the window.

everything i said in my post is true.

jakes is a serviceable qb at best. rainey has faced criticism over number of carries for the last 2 years and nobody can argue about our field goal kicking. we are actually missing clendenin off the dee line and he was our best. i don't know if andrew jackson (ole' hickory) will be available. he's our best linebacker and he's only a sophomore so what does that say about our defense??? senior starting strong safety is gone with separated shoulder.

lsu didn't even gameplan (according to here) and could have put up 65 if they had wanted to.

no tricks involved here. ask tasty greek if i spoke the truth about our hoops squad last year. he'll tell you. diogenes needs no lantern when looking for me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1