Bill Utter Ford and UNT Support

JRock

Hey everyone. Over the weekend, my wife and I were looking two new vehicles. We had some challenges since we were transitioning out of our leases and were referred to Bill Utter Ford by an acquaintance. I called and explained our situation to salesperson Doyle Chaffin. He could not have been any nicer and understanding. He invited us down to the dealership where he had prepared a few vehicles for us to look at. In the end, we secured a great loan for us and drove away in a Ford Explorer. I was so impressed with their kindness and customer service throughout the entire process.

Now...here's the cool part. After we signed out paperwork, I was sitting down talking college football with our salesperson, Doyle. I said I was a Mean Green graduate and he quickly said..."Oh...that's great. We support the Mean Green in a big way. We have a suite and have a tailgate area before the games at Apogee. We had coach McCarney here recently for an event."

I just thought it was really cool to have a company in Denton show some much enthusiasm for our team. He mentioned our win over Troy as well. Good stuff. Now...more Denton companies need to step up like Bill Utter Ford.

Go Mean Green

JRock

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone. Over the weekend, my wife and I were looking two new vehicles. We had some challenges since we were transitioning out of our leases and were referred to Bill Utter Ford by an acquaintance. I called and explained our situation to salesperson Doyle Chaffin. He could not have been any nicer and understanding. He invited us down to the dealership where he had prepared a few vehicles for us to look at. In the end, we secured a great loan for us and drove away in a Ford Explorer. I was so impressed with their kindness and customer service throughout the entire process.

Now...here's the cool part. After we signed out paperwork, I was sitting down talking college football with our salesperson, Doyle. I said I was a Mean Green graduate and he quickly said..."Oh...that's great. We support the Mean Green in a big way. We have a suite and have a tailgate area before the games at Apogee. We had coach McCarney here recently for an event."

I just thought it was really cool to have a company in Denton show some much enthusiasm for our team. He mentioned our win over Troy as well. Good stuff. Now...more Denton companies need to step up like Bill Utter Ford.

Go Mean Green

JRock

Yes, the Bill Utter Ford folks have been UNT supporters for a long time. I believe they are members of the Mean green Wheel Club along with supporting UNT is many other ways. If any Mean green fan is ever looking for a Ford product or even a used care, give these guys a look see. They support UNT and have for a long time. JRock...glad you had a good experience.

• Upvote 1