James Hamilton!

UNTLifer

Deserves his own thread. Great job filling in for Dunbar, and great 52 yard TD run.

I've loved watching Hamilton ever since his freshman year and always felt he was under utilized. Would like to see him get the ball more often with Dunbar in there - present those defenses with more to think about so they're not always keying in on Lance -

• Upvote 3

If we recruit another Kevin,Jamario, or Dunbar ability back, maybe we should look at some 2 running back formations.

Two "running" backs or a TB and FB? Didn't we hear alot about another running back on the roster during the spring? I agree, I hope we are picking up another rb this fall/spring.

I agree with the previous posters. James offers a different style of running compared to Dunbar and surprisingly for how small he is, he continually runs with his head down.

Great win and great game for Hamilton. I've always loved his quickness and acceleration, and have always thought that he's a guy that needs to be utilized as much as possible. Sure hope LD is OK. Guess hindsight is always 20/20, but not really sure why we put him back in with Hamilton and Byrd on the sideline. It would be nice for LD to get those records, but we do have some RB's for WKU just in case.