Question

glick1980

My friend wants to bring a large smoker on a trailer to the game next week (we normally just bring a cooler of beer and arrive a few hours before kickoff), is this allowed? We park at Fouts in the cash lot currently (going to increase my MGC donation enough for a pass next year). Thanks!

The official rules are not great than 24" in diameter, but if you come over to the hill, you'll see much, much larger setups (the Apogee smoker is so big, it has a built in ladder to reach its upper shelves). Ours is 24X48X54 and we have no problem at all. That said, I have no idea what they do or do not enforce at Fouts, but I'd be pretty surprised if they give you grief about it.

My cousin brought his 1400 pounder to the red/blue lot earlier this year, and fed 50.

No problems. We got there about 8 am. One thing to note, at least in this lot: Once you are in, you are in. Can't leave. About noon, six hours before the game, we realized we wouldnt have enough ice. Couldn't leave. That is one of a few policies I would like to see changed...flexibility from up top would be useful.

May I come by for some smoked BBQ?

GMG

My cousin brought his 1400 pounder to the red/blue lot earlier this year, and fed 50.

No problems. We got there about 8 am. One thing to note, at least in this lot: Once you are in, you are in. Can't leave. About noon, six hours before the game, we realized we wouldnt have enough ice. Couldn't leave. That is one of a few policies I would like to see changed...flexibility from up top would be useful.

May I come by for some smoked BBQ?

GMG

Come one come all!