Paterno Fired

UNTflyer

I believe the AD, VP, President, and now HC are all gone at PSU.

I am fine with all of the firings, but am upset with the cowardice of the BOT for Penn State on not firing Paterno in a face to face meeting, rather used a messenger with a letter, with a phone number only 15 min before.

I am fine with all of the firings, but am upset with the cowardice of the BOT for Penn State on not firing Paterno in a face to face meeting, rather used a messenger with a letter, with a phone number only 15 min before.

From the reports, there was a mob of students protesting any action being taken against Joe Pa outside of his home at the time of the meeting. Someone on the BOT said there was no way to contact either Joe or university president without creating a further disturbance. As it was, these misguided students flipped over cars even without an additional provocation.

Just posted on another thread. I didn't think a new one would be up so fast. Yeah, he got fired, then the university, in the very next breath says "they don't know all of the facts, yet."

Complete and epic fail from top to bottom, on all levels.

For the past god knows how many years yes. But as far as this week I don't see it. The bright side was they axed him before coaching another game. I give the BOT some credit there that they decided his fate in the end.

Yes the Head Football Coach and President have been fired. The VP retired and the Athletic Director is still on Administrative leave and not been fired. Also the GA (McQuery) is still employed and will be coaching on Saturday as of now. On another side note the university is still paying the legal bills of the AD and VP.