Coach Jones in studio - TXA 21 tonight

Cowtown

I am wondering too. I got excited when I saw him on there thinking he might make the big announcement, but no.

Also the music during the whole thing was annoying.

Vito tweeted about an hour ago:

"UNT is still waiting on the NCAA to rule on Roger Franklin's eligibility appeal. He won't play tomorrow if UNT doesn't get the ok."

Vito tweeted about an hour ago:

"UNT is still waiting on the NCAA to rule on Roger Franklin's eligibility appeal. He won't play tomorrow if UNT doesn't get the ok."

Nothing like waiting til the last minute. Hopefully we get some good news. Franklin seems like a good guy from the interview and all 3 of them did a good job on there. I am ready to be back in the Super Pit tomorrow night.

It was good to see NT & JJ get the exposure. But the reporter was just a dumb F***. He didn't have a clue. Last time I checked Kedrick Hogans was a senior. He only asked about Tony Mitchell. Didn't even ask about the great recruits. He asked about the class, but didn't mention any of them.

• Upvote 2

I am sorry to point out the gigantic pink elephant in the room, but that was painful to watch.

The reporter was atrocious, no doubt, so this could have caused it all. However don't they usually tell the guests what questions will be asked? Or at least give them some kind of idea? I mean it was like every question was catching them off guard.

Really awkward.

One of Steve Dennis' first questions.

I quote loosely:

"I love this stat, 5 20+ win seasons in a row. Are they paying you enough up there?"

I thought that was a little bit classless. It was at the top of the interview, so you knew he had to have thought that through before he said it.

One of Steve Dennis' first questions.

I quote loosely:

"I love this stat, 5 20+ win seasons in a row. Are they paying you enough up there?"

I thought that was a little bit classless. It was at the top of the interview, so you knew he had to have thought that through before he said it.

And then showing the heartbreaking sequence that was basically UALR highlights from the Sun Belt title game. Classless.

Dude didn't give a crap about UNT basketball and it showed.

JJ was classy as always.