Derek Thompson is Hurt, McNulty looking bad

MeanGreen01

You said it yourself "this is college football" These are kids. You're supposedly a grown-up. Act like it and accept that they need support. They don't need "don't care about winning" and "call themselves college athletes." I enjoy most of what is posted here, but not the QUITTERS who take it so seriously and personally that they can't support a team that obviously needs it.

• Upvote 2

See this is a problem. The offense should have nothing to do with the defensive effort.

Im sorry but I'm done watching every snap this team makes. Until this team is a legit power in whtvr conference we find ourselves in I will only watch nationally broadcasted games and attend games with other nationally known teams, sry call me waht you want. Reason being, we've seen that this defense can play better than this. It's 1 of 2 things,

1.) These players don't care about winning and only play for an education.

2.) They just want to call themselves college athletes.

I can't justify giving my time to a team that doesn't do the same for me. Talent between Sunbelt teams is pretty consistent,these should all be competitive games (backup qb or not). What we are seeing is the negative aspect of a program that has lost so long it is accepted. This is college football not the pros,unless my team is good I'd be an idiot to continue following/making excuses for them. This lame ass team of little boys does not define my alma mater.

Tell that to the Indianapolis Colts.

It smells bad with McNulty(Coach Mac's friend's son} playing as a true Freshman when he should have been redshirted. Why does Coach Mac keep putting him in a position to fail? Its really not fair to McNulty. I want to think that Coach Mac is doing everything he can to put the players in the best position to win but it looks questionable. The players are obviously at practice and see what is going on with the QBs and therefore don't have confidence in McNulty and it shows when he is put into the games.

• Upvote 1