Troy vs FIU game

All About UNT

The attendance for this game is AWFUL! I mean, yes it's on a Tuesday, but you would think there would be a good group of students there. I swear there are only about 10 people in the stadium.

You have to consider the pros and cons to the Tuesday night game. You probably prevent a few thousand people from showing up but you get your victory televised nationwide. Which is more valuable to the program???

How I wish we could have a mulligan against FIU for that first game. They are hardly impressive in this game and Troy hasn't shown me anything to be afraid of either. Massaquoi (Troy DE) will be playing on Sundays though!

If anyone thought Power was not getting enough touches... just wait until this game. He is probably going to be dedicated to double-teaming Massaquoi.