Great Vacation

CMJ

I came into town on Wednesday and just got back to my apartment in Los Angeles. Obviously it was nice to see the homeland, and I wish I had more time as is usually the case. It was great to see a lot of old friends and folks I've met on the board (sorry I didn't get to see more of you).

While I'm not sure the new stadium is the greatest thing ever like some of yall maintain, I was very impressed. The tailgating sorta reminded me of UCLA (the Rose Bowl is also located on a golf course). Thanks to MeanMag for my front row ticket.

The team looked very impressive, especially the defense. We really swarmed to the ball as well as I have seen in...five years? There is little doubt within another year or two we'll be competing for the Belt title (if we're still in it anyways).

Highlight of the weekend? Probably the surprise appearance of Josh White 3 rows behind us, and getting to shake his hand.

Anyways, looking forward to December when I get to see some more NT stuff live.

• Upvote 3

Blasphemy! Don't you think it's "the greatest thing ever" since Fouts Field?

What I guess I mean is...the people who said it was gonna change the way I perceive NT football (or whatever was the buzz about the place on the board). Sure it's nice, but let's keep things real.

Only wins do that.