First post.

Voice of Reason

Sat and watched UNT win a football game in dominating fashion yesterday. I could not be happier for the team. I have watched what it has gone through for the last several years. I have to say, the changes that have been made are outstanding. You have a beautiful new stadium. A real college football coaching staff and players who have totally bought into the system and want to play football for UNT.

Now to you on this board. All I have seen today is people bitching about stuff. No where to nurse a child, ATM machines, hotdogs vs hamburgers..., Frats in the parking lots. Walking from Fouts. Ya'll don't even know what a good football discussion board is supposed to be. Yes, this is my first post but I have followed this board and many other boards for a long time, both high school and college. This is anything but a football board. I challange all of you to make the change like the football team has. Start talking football.. Take the other topics somewhere else. If it isn't football related, it isn't worth discussing.

Is that you coach McCarney?

This is the greatest college sports message board/forum/blog/podcast in the COUNTRY! Period! Why?

Because it is not a sub-board on some sports website like the rest of the conference uses. It is not in competition with 100 other message boards, like the hundreds of copycats for Texas or Ohio State. Most of us here personally know some or most of the other members. It is run by hard-core fans of this university who are constantly trying to make the board better.

All hail Harry and Evan.

Grand%20Central%20Station%20Aliens%20All%20Hail%20K%20Men%20In%20Black%202%20Locker.PNG

Yep, Harry and Evan are really great guys. I've met them both, and they've both been very nice to me! They're real people; the ones running those other boards, do you know they really even exist?

• Upvote 1