Bowen a solid hire

Harry

Compare yesterday's effort, attitude, & results with what we had under Coach Dodge. The players are mostly the same - the difference is the coaching.

God bless Texas!

Absolutely. During the post-game interview with Coach Mac last night, he commented about the change in attitude of the defensive players. Coach Mac said that when he arrived, one of the best defensive players, AK-47, had a different definition of playing all-out than Mac and his coaching staff. He said that the resulting "adjustment" is now showing up in how the defense plays. I totally agree.

It's been YEARS since I've seen our DB's attacking receivers behind the line of scrimmage like I've been seeing this year. Granted there have been some lapses (not wrapping up etc), but they come less often with each game......and the the missile-like hits get more frequent.

This guy is good and when he gets some horses its going to be really good. We need to hang on to him!

Yes, great adjustments made on defense especially in the 2nd half. #18 was killing us, but when our defense decided to take him, their QB had no where to go. That's when we started getting the hurries, sacks, the fumble for a TD and basically won the game.