A real, authentic dilemma

Unlike the aluminum fartlicks who choose the World Series over homecoming, our family will be at the game Saturday with all of our Mean Green crap on. Here's the dilemma...and, it's not a bad one...it's just one:

-We've got our four season tickets

-We've got the Club seats we won at the Coaches Caravan

-We have no babysitter because everyone around us, family and friends, has either kids in sports Saturday or they are going to the State Fair before it closes.

-Our Granbury family is knocked out because of the game time switch.

Our plan was to have my wife and her sister take the Club seats and me and the nephew sit in the regular seats with the children. Plan will now have to be altered.

We really want to get the Club seat experience during a game to determine whether we want to upgrade next season. So...we're looking at just not using a couple of tickets. I'm thinking that boy and I can take the Club seat in the first half, wife and daughter can take the Club seats in the second half.

KA-POW! It's nice to have options?

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

The club is frickin' awesome, and you'll want to upgrade. If you're going to switch off with your wife, do it after the first quarter so both of you can experience the buffet. The food shuts down one minute before half, so you'll be missing out if you go up after that.

Good to know. I'll give the wife the tickets during the buffet time. Boy and I will stuff ourselves with the extra hotdogs and frito pies that'll free up with wife and daughter being in Club buffet.

Possibly sell the two not used?

Possibly. But, with my wife having to go for a half in the regular seats...she's picky about who is around the kids. I'll likely end up just handing them to students or someone milling around without tickets. Hell, it won't make a difference. They'll be so few people there they will be able to sit anywhere once they're in.

New stadium, same song and dance, I suppose.

Possibly. But, with my wife having to go for a half in the regular seats...she's picky about who is around the kids. I'll likely end up just handing them to students or someone milling around without tickets. Hell, it won't make a difference. They'll be so few people there they will be able to sit anywhere once they're in.

New stadium, same song and dance, I suppose.

Fair enough. My wife and I are coming and she doesn't always want to sit in the student section. So if you decide to get rid of them, let me know.

Edited by EdwardRRooney

As a poor school teacher I work as a beer vendor at the Ranger games. The extra money allows me to join the Mean Green Club and buy season tickets for Mean Green football and basketball. I can make in one world series game enough to pay for next years season tickets in football. Guess where I will be? Hint: some would call me an "aluminum fartlick".

For those fellow fartlicks at the world series or any other game, be sure to buy your beer from the 6'5" beer vendor named Dan in section 34. A potion of all proceeds go to support UNT athletics.

P.S. What the hell is an "Aluminum Fartlick"?

• Upvote 5