Count usout!

ntexeagle

Brilliant idea of changing the game time. It has completely stopped the posting about our 2-5 record.

We have a wedding Saturday at 2:00 so it does impact us. My daughter's only question - should she change or just wear the dress she is wearing to the wedding. :) Despite this board, there is hope for a Mean Green future.

Absolutely agree.

Rick

To me, the hardcore fans will likely be there regardless of the start time. Obviously there are exceptions where the schedule has conflicted. We probably have about 10k fans that will always show up...so, why not increase the chances for some more to make the game by moving it up.

I have a feeling that if the game was still at 6, and a small crowd came out, we would be having many posts after the game about why didn't the AD do something pro-active and move the game up to get better numbers.

I hope this move pays off and a good crowd comes out...more importantly, I hope the Mean Green win.

• Upvote 1