Take The Air Out of Their Cajun Balloon: Smash Mouth & Slobberkno

PlummMeanGreen

Indeed, Smash Mouth & 'Slobber-Knock Em' Early On and then come back to Apogee Stadium and Denton with another win! (some words got cut out of the subject box although the words were allowed in the title when I typed them in the Subject box).

The Cajuns will be sky high at the beginning of our game with them Saturday night.

So...........instead of our young players having those "deer in the headlight" stares because of a huge home crowd just do like the antler'd dude in the movie "Tommy Boy" & just get in the back seat of their car and stare them down in the rear view mirror; and while on the football field, just hit those Cajuns harder early on than any team we've played this year and stop cold any momentum for their getting too early a first quarter lead. In fact, let ours be the team who comes out swinging and gets those first scores to gain that first quarter momentum.

When our Mean Green players hear their crowd yelling for our blood, our team in green should just act like that that crowd are actually yelling for them.

It's all psychological in so many ways with the mental aspects of the great game--sorry Mike Rhyner, but football is the "GREAT" game to me.

GMG!

PS: I'll be DJ'ing a Class Reunion this Saturday night but will have a radio with the MGRN at hand.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1