Royce Hill

GreenFlag

Royce had a great game Saturday. but...I don't understand how he is seen as a great player though. I guess if rarely turning around for the ball or tackling is what we want out of our d-backs, then I guess he's awesome. (bring on the minus's if you must)

Ever watch an NFL game? I don't like it, but it appears the mode of teaching is to keep your eye on the player and get a hand up when the ball arrives.

Royce had a great game Saturday. but...I don't understand how he is seen as a great player though. I guess if rarely turning around for the ball or tackling is what we want out of our d-backs, then I guess he's awesome. (bring on the minus's if you must)

He is 4th on the team in tackles, not bad for a CB....

name='UNTLifer' timestamp='1318222896' post='596401'

Oh and ignore

some of these posters that focus on the negative.

Saying someone will not play in the NFL is not being negative. Royce is a great player. Several great players have suited up in the Green & White and never made it to the league. My being negative was towards the TS who doesn't seem to know the difference b/w a good college player and one who plays on Sundays.

If he somehow makes it , I'll be the 1st to eat crow. I'll be the 1st to buy his NFL jersey. I'll scream from a mountain top that I was wrong

Being negative would be more like starting a thread about getting a kid off the field because he doesn't deserve to be out there . Or starting a thread that assumes a kid is only on the field because of his dad's relationship with the coach . Now that's what I would call being negative

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 3