How Did Your Adopted Player Do vs Tulsa

KRAM1

OK, I'll start. Troy Kokjohn #78 (deep snapper) rebounded exactly as I expected he would do with a pretty darn near perfect game against Tulsa. Four (4) punt snaps and (3) field goal snaps all perfect! The snaps were precisely on target and solid. The one "oops" in the delay of game call was not on #78...it was on the coaches for not getting the field goal team on the field and set in time.

So, my guy gets an A+ for his efforts against Tulsa...a great "come back" after a "boo boo" on one...only one...snap against Indiana.

As most folks know...the QB, running back, linebacker, etc., etc. can make mistakes and get away with it, the deep snapper can't. Make one mistake and the game is on the line and your playing time is then in question. I have to hand it to Troy in the way he played Saturday. Great job getting it done...nice "recovery". A+ for my guy this week. How did you guy go????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Following a spectacular TD catch in last week's game, my man Outlaw wasn't quite as flashy this week with only 2 receptions for 11 yards. He was 7th in receiving for the Mean Green. Not quite where I was hoping to see him this year, but let's see how things go in conference play.

Didn't Outlaw get injured?

As for my man Jeremy Phillips, we're still waiting for him to heal. Get well, Jeremy.

OWWIRGYWFRVPNZL.20100913152216.jpg

Didn't Outlaw get injured?

Yikes! You are right. (I feel like a lousy adopter.) He went down with 6:11 left in the first quarter. I guess I didn't do enough digging. From what I've been able to find, it's a knee injury. Unsure of his status for the FAU game.

Sorry about the negativity, Michael. Get well soon! We need you.

My man is Tevinn Cantly. He has been developing into a good player but the stats show him with an "ofer" this week. As with the stats of some other players mentioned in another thread, I find it hard to believe that Tevinn was missing in action. Perhaps he was being doubled. Tevinn WILL show up against FAU!

Linebacker Derek Akunne had a nice solo tackle at the end of the Tulsa game. As a true freshman, he is still getting limited snaps. I will say this about Derek, he doesn't get in that much but every time he does he seems to make a play. I think he has a bright future here. GMG!