We are horrible in all three phases

glick1980

I hate playing Tulsa. They always kick our arse and are really a lackluster program, especially this year. I felt this tulsa onslaught coming and it is just a frustrating game to watch. No to Houston, No to Tulsa - that style consistently kills us!

GMG

And this is what I have been waiting to see. Not coach speak, not pre-season hype. Everyone gets excited about people talking up the team.

Look unflinchingly at the results in front of you. Worst of all I think is our coverage, every time I see a guy wide open for an easy play. Its about basics and the coaches aren't drilling it into the players. We have flashes of improvement but are overshadowed my mediocrity.

No more coach talk. Talk is cheap, show me results. The rest of you should learn this lesson as well.

Of course I will still support the program and the school, but lets be realists about it.

Edited by Green Otaku