Tulsa game tickets, 50 yard line, 1st row...$3!

http://www.stubhub.com/tulsa-football-tickets/tulsa-vs-north-texas-10-1-2011-1049399/

Wow! Just checked stubhub and saw plenty available in sections 104 and 105. That's between the 40s/50 yard line on OUR side!

If you don't have tickets yet, check it out.

well crap, I bought 4 tickets through the unt ticket office. what was I thinking?

• Upvote 3

well crap, I bought 4 tickets through the unt ticket office. what was I thinking?

I know. Checked stubhub on a whim. Posted so that maybe it would get some fence-sitters interested. Although...GMG.com isn't generally the home of UNT's fence-sitting set.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 1

http://www.stubhub.com/tulsa-football-tickets/tulsa-vs-north-texas-10-1-2011-1049399/

Wow! Just checked stubhub and saw plenty available in sections 104 and 105. That's between the 40s/50 yard line on OUR side!

If you don't have tickets yet, check it out.

This is a great deal, but why on Earth would you not want to be with the UNT fans in the section they are given? Regardless of the field position, I would personally rather be next to UNT faithful than Tulsa fans.

Also, beware of ticket scams on these sites. Sometimes tickets are sold that have been reprinted, thus making the barcodes invalid.

Edited by unteagle0913
  • Upvote 1

This is a great deal, but why on Earth would you not want to be with the UNT fans in the section they are given? Regardless of the field position, I would personally rather be next to UNT faithful than Tulsa fans.

Also, beware of ticket scams on these sites. Sometimes tickets are sold that have been reprinted, thus making the barcodes invalid.

This last time I went to a game in Tulsa I bought the tickets from the UNT ticket office. All the Mean Green fans were at the 50 yard line right behind our players.

Perhaps that is the section that Tulsa gives to the visitors.

This last time I went to a game in Tulsa I bought the tickets from the UNT ticket office. All the Mean Green fans were at the 50 yard line right behind our players.

You lucked out that time. Visitors' seats are in the corner now.

If you look on the website sections 107 and 108 are designated for visitors. Our ticket office sold out of 108 and had 107 reserved for the band, but I heard they aren't going anymore because of a last minute change in the halftime show at Tulsa that wouldn't allow either band to perform. Regardless of the section, I would still want to be with my fans.

• Upvote 1

If you look on the website sections 107 and 108 are designated for visitors. Our ticket office sold out of 108 and had 107 reserved for the band, but I heard they aren't going anymore because of a last minute change in the halftime show at Tulsa that wouldn't allow either band to perform. Regardless of the section, I would still want to be with my fans.