New UNT Football Jerseys

UNTeagle88

Grant.UNT and micahgb, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I wasn't meaning to dispute what you said. What I meant was that Nike has every color, and then some, under the sun for their shoes, so it is surprising that they don't have Kelly Green in their catalog. I believe what you are saying about Nike.

I was actually pretty hacked when upon upping my donation to the Mean Green Club I still wouldn't be able to buy a game worn jersey, even if I yanked the name off the back of it. Not a happy dude. Hopefully, though, next year they'd be available. The ones at GoMeanGreen suck. I want the Nike schwag.

Just asking here...what does the Mean Green Club have to do with replica jerseys or game worn jerseys? These two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other if you think about it even a little. You Mean green Club membership supports student athletic scholarships. The Mean green Club does not sell any merchandise that i am aware of at this time.

• Upvote 1

Am I crazy? MeanGreenGear.com has the new Nike Jerseys - men's, women's in pink. Is there a reason we don't use MeanGreenGear that I'm not hip to? They've got lots of, you know, Mean Green stuff.

Women's: http://www.meangreengear.com/shopContent.aspx?company=unt&territory_code=unt1&category=Jerseys&subCategory=Women%27s&menuIndex=10

Men's: http://www.meangreengear.com/shopContent.aspx?company=unt&territory_code=unt1&category=Jerseys&subCategory=Men%27s&menuIndex=10

All can be personalize. Women's come standard with #1; Men's with #5, #21, or #35.

Just asking here...what does the Mean Green Club have to do with replica jerseys or game worn jerseys? These two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other if you think about it even a little. You Mean green Club membership supports student athletic scholarships. The Mean green Club does not sell any merchandise that i am aware of at this time.

Not so much of them selling the merchandise, which they don't, but being how a good portion of my low lieutenant pay goes towards assisting the North Texas athletic program I was hoping the athletic department would allow me to purchase official team gear. That's how I was hoping that my contribution to the club would get me a hookup. Basically the whole "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours". If that makes sense.

Am I crazy? MeanGreenGear.com has the new Nike Jerseys - men's, women's in pink. Is there a reason we don't use MeanGreenGear that I'm not hip to? They've got lots of, you know, Mean Green stuff.

Women's: http://www.meangreengear.com/shopContent.aspx?company=unt&territory_code=unt1&category=Jerseys&subCategory=Women%27s&menuIndex=10

Men's: http://www.meangreengear.com/shopContent.aspx?company=unt&territory_code=unt1&category=Jerseys&subCategory=Men%27s&menuIndex=10

All can be personalize. Women's come standard with #1; Men's with #5, #21, or #35.

I'm crazy with you. Don't think these are Nike, but I ordered a #35 Tuesday and will be picking it up tomorrow. Couldn't beat the price, $20 less than at the stadium and a better selection.

I'll be sure to let everyone know how awesome it is when I have it in my Mean Green hands.

Bet he's never sacked soon to be All-Pro QB Kevin Kolb. Twice. In the same game. That's something you brag about.

Nope. He led Marshall to their only win vs a ranked opponent in the program's history beating then #6 Kansas State, at Kansas State, in 2003, the year they won the Big XII over Oklahoma, finishing with the highest completion percentage in the history of the program, higher than Chad Pennington and Byron Leftwhich... But those 2 sacks in a losing effort are definitely something to brag about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nope. He led Marshall to their only win vs a ranked opponent in the program's history beating then #6 Kansas State, at Kansas State, in 2003, the year they won the Big XII over Oklahoma, finishing with the highest completion percentage in the history of the program, higher than Chad Pennington and Byron Leftwhich... But those 2 sacks in a losing effort are definitely something to brag about.

I don't know where you're getting your info, but the Bridgeport Vikings never once lost to the Decatur Chiefs during my tenure. Check your facts brah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1