Stadium Seats

PKC 89

don't know...we had seats 1 and 2 at fouts, with one stadium seat....now we have 16 and 17, with one stadium seat and we are just fine...i stand the whole game, so maybe that's why the difference for me, but apogee is way ahead in terms of seat space when compared to fouts

don't know...we had seats 1 and 2 at fouts, with one stadium seat....now we have 16 and 17, with one stadium seat and we are just fine...i stand the whole game, so maybe that's why the difference for me, but apogee is way ahead in terms of seat space when compared to fouts

right there with Thor standing most of the game it seems. I don't have any issues but thank God I am not this guy because I think I have seen a couple of his cousins in the stadium

fat_guy_airplane.jpg

I'm more than pleased with the new stadium but I have ask, is it just me or does the spacing between the seats seem to be small. I have 4 seats and when 4 adults set next to each other, it is more than just a little cramped.

I'm not just happy to see everyone, that actually is a wrench in my pocket. I moved DJ's Seat over a bit before the Houston game and will be happy to move yours too.

Rick

• Upvote 1

I think the front to back spacing is improved, side to side is about the same, but I bought 5 seats in row 13 in lower bowl just so I could make sure I could stand the whole time and not bother anyone behind me. I also got a seat for the 3 yr old to create a little extra side room. I'm not a small guy at 6' 200, but haven't had an issue yet. And I love my last row seat, no need for chairbacks, the concrete wall provides a nice back rest for sitting during timeouts.

Just breathe in real deep...that's what I do.

But I think the space is much better than any other stadium I've visited. The late, great Texas Stadium was terrible when someone had to get up and go potty or to the concession area. SIMPLY TERRIBLE!

I'm sure that is why they had to implode that sucka' in fact. No gol' darn leg room. :sword:

I'm more than pleased with the new stadium but I have ask, is it just me or does the spacing between the seats seem to be small. I have 4 seats and when 4 adults set next to each other, it is more than just a little cramped.

I had the same thought. Luckily the rest of my entire row has been basically empty both games, though, so I just kind of edge it.

I like FFR's idea. I might just wrench it an inch or two to the left!