New stuff at MeanGreenGear.com

GreenBat

When, when, WHEN WILL THEY SELL GREEN ONES AGAIN?!???

Not until we get Nike picked up for basketball. The players REFUSE to wear the Wilson Away Green Jerseys.I almost believe they threw them in a box and put away in storage archives. I don't blame them. They are TERRIBLY fitted, constantly having to be re-tucked, re-tucked, re-tucked. The Wilson design is terrible with the green and outdated I.E.:Wilson. Who else has in the country even has Wilson Jerseys??? (Insert Tom Hanks Cast Away Clip)

I have asked Vito on multiple occasions about the possibility of Nike or hell, UA or Addidas to pick up the sponsorship for UNT Mens Basketball, but he doesn't believe in uniform talk.

The Women have an agreement with Nike, Football just picked up Nike, it makes sense for NIKE to cash in on the UNT Mens title run this year.

Until then, no Green in the foreseeable future.

I did order a custom Green Jersey 4 years ago, only because it was the only option. I just looked in the back of my closet, still hate the design but rocked it on Naked Cowboy game nights freshman & sophomore year

Edited by LakeTravis

Not until we get Nike picked up for basketball. The players REFUSE to wear the Wilson Away Green Jerseys.I almost believe they threw them in a box and put away in storage archives. I don't blame them. They are TERRIBLY fitted, constantly having to be re-tucked, re-tucked, re-tucked. The Wilson design is terrible with the green and outdated I.E.:Wilson. Who else has in the country even has Wilson Jerseys??? (Insert Tom Hanks Cast Away Clip)

I have asked Vito on multiple occasions about the possibility of Nike or hell, UA or Addidas to pick up the sponsorship for UNT Mens Basketball, but he doesn't believe in uniform talk.

The Women have an agreement with Nike, Football just picked up Nike, it makes sense for NIKE to cash in on the UNT Mens title run this year.

Until then, no Green in the foreseeable future.

I did order a custom Green Jersey 4 years ago, only because it was the only option. I just looked in the back of my closet, still hate the design but rocked it on Naked Cowboy game nights freshman & sophomore year

I've heard that they're unpleasant to wear on court... I don't care if the guys ever actually wear them in games. I like the color and the design, and I bought a green one for my brother back in 2008. If I'd known they were going to disappear, I'd have gone ahead and bought one for myself, too.