Hoosier football DOA in Denton

MeanGreen61

Dunbar rolled up an obscene 229 yards rushing and receiving in the first half alone – finishing with 279 all-purpose yards – and likely could have surpassed 300 yards if not for the two early lost fumbles. All told, he looked less like the best back in the Sun Belt and more like the best back in the country thanks to a porous Hoosier defense.

READ MORE

http://iusportcom.com/iuvarsitysports/football/hoosier-football-doa-in-denton/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps more troubling was the fact that North Texas appeared to dominate both lines of scrimmage for all but the last five minutes of the game

I want the OL and DL to get the sredit they deserve. Both were magnificent. If they play at this level every game UNT is going to have a special 2nd half of the season.

God bless Texas!

I want the OL and DL to get the sredit they deserve. Both were magnificent. If they play at this level every game UNT is going to have a special 2nd half of the season.

God bless Texas!

They were great! But I'm tapping the breaks until I see more games.

That IU team looked ridiculously small to me. Anyone else think that?

Regardless, I am excited about what I am seeing.