Officiating in our own stadium

glick1980

The refs in the Houston game were CUSA officials and they were Big Ten officials tonight. The only way to fix this and stop the complaints is to make them employees of the NCAA and take conference affiliation out of it. Since this makes sense, it will never happen.

Bad, bad calls tonight all at critical times. The announcers on ESPN3 made reference to the phantom interference on Hill, the sideline interference call and the horrible spot on the Sth down play mentioned above.

Does this mean we should expect Sun Belt Conference refs next week in Tulsa?

Harry, I have to disagree with your assessment of Hill last night. The PI was a ridiculous call and Our safety, McCord I think, trying to get his shoe back on that gave up the last TD. Hill was breaking on the short routes and made nice tackles all night long and had one INT, should have been two. He has struggled previously, but played very well last night.

• Upvote 1

No offense but Royce Hill just struggles and they picked on him all night long. The last TD on him was just embarrassing. The interference was questionsble but then again it truly twastnt. Good kid that tries hard but he has been identified as a weakness in our defense because Wilson targeted him all night. The last IU TD was a complete breakdown and inexcusable in my opinion. Happy for the win but gotta call it like I see it! Hope he plays better agin TU. GMG!

I though HIll had one of his best games, far from perfect; but he made a lot of plays.