Let's Support Mean Joe and His wife Agnes

Harry

Mean Joe and his wife Agnes are sponsoring a team for the Susan B. Komen's North Texas Affiliate Race for the Cure on September 24th in Denton.

For more than 25 years, Komen for the Cure has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer – transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease, and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors. Mean Joe has been so good to us in so many ways I hope that many of you will consider supporting him in this most worthwhile event.

Here's a link to an article regarding this event:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/racing-for-the-boldest-community-best-science-and-biggest-impact-128869438.html

Here's the link to how you can join or sponsor Joe and Agnes' team:

Link to Mean Joe and Agnes' Team

GMG!

If you're in Denton and have never done one of these, I highly recommend it. Even a self-professed a-hole like me really enjoys being part of the Dallas one and it would be great for Denton to take this and make it their own like Fort Worth has.