My parting gift

bamachine

Like I said before, if you came to Tuscaloosa, I hope you had a good time(other than the results). I run WoollyAl and won't have much time to spend here. So it is unlikely you will hear from me again unless we meet again or something that involves both schools.

As a parting gift, I would like to introduce you to one of the funniest things found on any Bama site. Warning, this link is NSFW(language).

This is today's version(this has been an ongoing thing for several years now). It is the Meltdown Time post, made each week, following a few losing teams(usually upsets). It is the funny comments made across the web during or after a bad loss(UA has been featured a couple of times).

Without further ado...

Meltdown Baby

Edited by bamachine

Like I said before, if you came to Tuscaloosa, I hope you had a good time(other than the results). I run WoollyAl and won't have much time to spend here. So it is unlikely you will hear from me again unless we meet again or something that involves both schools.

As a parting gift, I would like to introduce you to one of the funniest things found on any Bama site. Warning, this link is NSFW(language).

This is today's version(this has been an ongoing thing for several years now). It is the Meltdown Time post, made each week, following a few losing teams(usually upsets). It is the funny comments made across the web during or after a bad loss(UA has been featured a couple of times).

Without further ado...

Meltdown Baby

Hilarious stuff here....I will be adding it to my favorites for sure. Best of luck to ya!

My great-great grandfather (nicknamed " 'Goob" Franklin) on my mother's side of the family was a soldier during the War Between the States. Back then that whole clan lived in the hills outside Bessemer, Alabama, on what was called Mt. Celion, which was not too far from what is now a shopping center that was built on top of what used to be a lake (filled in with dirt now, of course).

bamachine, I have as many relative in Alabama as I do Texas. Some are 'Bama alums who still live in Tuscaloosa (but were not in the path of that terrible tornado).

Good luck bamachine! Roll Tide Roll!