my first tailgate

kingwoodgreen

OK, I have tried to get some of my old fraternity brothers out for the Indiana game. Most of these guys have not been to a game for a long time. Some maybe since early 80's. So this is a great chance for me to see some old friends and do my part in bringing back some alums to see what our program is doing. I live in the Houston area but most of these guys are in Dallas. So far I have 80 people coming and hope for a great day and a good game to impress.

I went to the Houston and was impressed with the hill. We are a few old guys but still want to be around the buzz but certainly too old to be with actives and we have families if you know what I mean. So somewhere in that area but far enough away that we can play our clasic rock from the 70 and 80 without hearing any rap. Hey, we got our own atmoshere to create.

I am going to have Metzgers BBQ and just set up some tents. I do not want to cook for tht many or have them cook. The plan is for them to show up and just have a fun and relaxing time. Metzgers is doing 10.00 a head including a few beers each. I will bring some pop ups but may need to rent one big one with some tables and chairs.

open to any ideas to make this an optimum experiance. not sure what to do about bathrooms after 4:30. We will not be able to get into the pavillion this week. Walk the kids over to Victory?

• Upvote 1

Victory doesn't have public restrooms. My advice would be to get all the kids into the bathrooms around 4 then wrap up tailgating and head into the game around 5:15. It gives everyone a chance to check out the stadium (and hopefully get some gear at the team shop). This should help address the bathroom dilemma.