Player Adoption

Harry

Thompson struggled some, but mad some adjustments as the game went on. I don't like how he, Osborn and McNulty are being handled. It makes no snese, and I wish Vito would dig into this, so I don't expect to read anything about it in the near future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My guy, #78, Troy Kokjohn, had a good solid outing...and got lots of opportunities as well...that, really isn't a great thing, but Troy did his job. Saw one slightly high snap, but had to add that just for "being honest". The snap had no ill effect and, so I give him a B on that snap, but an overall A grade for the game. Saw him down on a few punts...the kid has some wheeels...you should focus on him sometime in punt coverage...also saw him about get run over on the sidelines by Hamilton on one run, just before Hamilton took out the photographer or some other poor soul on the sidelines.

As the deep snapper, being good means being "ignored" most of the time. Such was the case last night against 'Bama, but that's a good thing.

#78...you know who loves ya! :goodjob:

Sure hope Green59 enjoyed this trip to "Bama-land more than he did the last one! My guess, a big "yes" to that.

Outlaw caught 3 for 35 with the longest of17, putting him second on the UNT receiving list behind Dunbar again. I sure wish the Thompson to Dunbar to Chancellor to Thompson to Outlaw play would have worked out. I thought Outlaw was interfered with, but the hankies seemed to not be in our favor.

In KRAM1's spirit of "being honest", we did see at least one instance where a play would have benefitted from some additional blocking from my guy. Looked like he gave up on the play too soon.

My player, Tevinn Cantly, had two assists. He also had two stops against Houston. Tevinn is coming on after his FIU "ofer".

He is going to continue to develop and be a much-needed force by the time conference games get here.