Passing?

thor1975

Let me clarify. They had 2 possessions where they ran the ball every down then punted because they couldn't get a first down. Maybe...just maybe, if you make them think you might throw the ball it might help the running game.

2 Is a really big number... We also threw passes on 1st down 2 times in a row.

It's hard to run Lance when he's our main weapon. We did a good job getting him going in the receiving game. And Hamilton did a good job mixing it up in the backfield.

We just need to learn to execute and convert 3rd downs. That's our main problem.

Edited by MeanMag

Yeah thanks ColoradoEagle. It's not like I am the only one here criticizing the 0-3 start and their playing ability.

We've played three teams who are 3-0, all of which are likely to be ranked at some point this season (obv Alabama already is). Coach Canales has two top 10 ranked offenses under his belt. Coach Mac has won Big 12 coach of the year.

I'm not saying everything they do is flawless, but these aren't high school coaches, and we're not fielding more than a handful of FBS level athletes against possibly the best team in the country.

Sorry if you felt singled out by a joke, but it's just starting to get ridiculous when people are reacting like we should be competitive with this team. Two or three years from now? Yeah, I'd like to see us give Alabama a run for its money.

• Upvote 2

We've played three teams who are 3-0, all of which are likely to be ranked at some point this season (obv Alabama already is). Coach Canales has two top 10 ranked offenses under his belt. Coach Mac has won Big 12 coach of the year.

I'm not saying everything they do is flawless, but these aren't high school coaches, and we're not fielding more than a handful of FBS level athletes against possibly the best team in the country.

Sorry if you felt singled out by a joke, but it's just starting to get ridiculous when people are reacting like we should be competitive with this team. Two or three years from now? Yeah, I'd like to see us give Alabama a run for its money.

the off scoring ZERO points in 2 of our last 3 games is disturbing.

• Downvote 1