Can live with 20-0

Harry

I am very pleased. I never would have believed it if you would have told me we would have 4 sacks at the end of 3 quarters against Alabama.

Wow...41-0 mid-4th qtr and we are pleased?? You know, that is part of our problem at NT...we under-achieve and then find the ONE bright spot to latch onto and declare it a success!

WE NEED TO CHANGE THE PARADIGM AT NORTH TEXAS!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Wow...41-0 mid-4th qtr and we are pleased?? You know, that is part of our problem at NT...we under-achieve and then find the ONE bright spot to latch onto and declare it a success!

WE NEED TO CHANGE THE PARADIGM AT NORTH TEXAS!!!

Overreact much? You might have noticed that I posted in the 3rd quarter when it was still 20-0.

Do you recall that we had given up 31 points against FIU in just one half? If you can't detect some significant improvement there . . . Well, I'll let you draw the conclusion.

Overreact much? You might have noticed that I posted in the 3rd quarter when it was still 20-0.

Do you recall that we had given up 31 points against FIU in just one half? If you can't detect some significant improvement there . . . Well, I'll let you draw the conclusion.

yea...how about 0 points by the off....this is good ...right?

• Downvote 1

I'm loving these commercials on FSN+. How come I've never seen these commercials before? Hats w/LED lights built in the brim? Spray to clean my dog's teeth/breath? I'm thinking these are the types of things that sell on TV down in Alabama?

I was shocked I didn't see the Jason Whitten Steak commercial and the Whataburger "Number 29" commercial.