One of the most impressive parts of the night

stebo

The small touches were probably the most impressive to me on Saturday. There were bathroom attendants in every restroom. I expected this type of level at the club and suite level but there were attendants in the endzone bathrooms, ready to sweep up any crumb that might fall on the ground. As I walked into the stadium, the ticket scanners greeted me with "Welcome to Apogee Stadium" and they were so polite and courteous. The "seat nazis" were probably the best ambassadors of the day - and they were completely cool with letting me wander around and take pictures. I joked with the concierge up at the suite level that even small restaurants get to do a "soft open" to work out the kinks - but they were so attentive and so happy to listen to feedback. I told the suite attendant that I could offer only one suggestion to improve the experience and that would be to pipe the radio broadcast into the restrooms like the Mavs and Cowboys do... she thanked me for the idea, took out a pen and wrote it down.

First class all the way around - from the big things right down to the little things. What a great day it was.

• Upvote 3

Stebo...absolutely agree. The attendants were exceptional. Don't know if it's true or not, but I was told they were all military personnel from local units who were given the opportunity to work the game. If so, that's pretty darn cool. Either way, they did a fantastic job, and helped make the experience one to remember.

The small touches were probably the most impressive to me on Saturday. There were bathroom attendants in every restroom. I expected this type of level at the club and suite level but there were attendants in the endzone bathrooms, ready to sweep up any crumb that might fall on the ground. As I walked into the stadium, the ticket scanners greeted me with "Welcome to Apogee Stadium" and they were so polite and courteous. The "seat nazis" were probably the best ambassadors of the day - and they were completely cool with letting me wander around and take pictures. I joked with the concierge up at the suite level that even small restaurants get to do a "soft open" to work out the kinks - but they were so attentive and so happy to listen to feedback. I told the suite attendant that I could offer only one suggestion to improve the experience and that would be to pipe the radio broadcast into the restrooms like the Mavs and Cowboys do... she thanked me for the idea, took out a pen and wrote it down.

First class all the way around - from the big things right down to the little things. What a great day it was.

You make Fouts seem like such a sh*thole...laugh.gif

Stebo,

I agree on the bathrooms. I was a bit suprised the game was not piped into the bathrooms on the Club level. Granted I have to be nit picky to find anything wrong. There was nothing about the stadium that wiped the smile off my face. Not even the loss.

I was very, very impressed by the club level, from the pre-game spread to the amount of attendants, everything was great. Those seats were an investment for me, so it's nice to know that the return is something I will enjoy. There was a platform at the 50 yard line that served as a mini-porch. I don't know if it was designed as a handicap area or if it was designed to be a small patio, but it was great to be able to hang out there and watch the game from the 50 yard line The attendants seemed to be going with the flow and didn't seem to be real sticklers as long as there were no problems.

Now, if we could start throwing a few wins into the equation...