D line

unt_rocket09

The d line didn't get terrible pressure last night, what I noticed was a lot of bad angles being taken. Gotta take something positive from these losses and I hope we just get better game to game. Other than Bama we will be at least competitive I hope in our other games and notch some conference wins. FIU might be that good where they will dominate the belt this yeas

The d line didn't get terrible pressure last night, what I noticed was a lot of bad angles being taken. Gotta take something positive from these losses and I hope we just get better game to game. Other than Bama we will be at least competitive I hope in our other games and notch some conference wins. FIU might be that good where they will dominate the belt this yeas

Anybody know why true freshman, T. Brooks, didn't suit up or show up at the game last night? He played in the FIU game and we could have used another big body on the defense. Sick, injured, in the dog house????

• Upvote 1

I'm really changing my mind to some extent, and have decided that Tevinn Cantly is starting to show some improvement; he did get a tackle for loss last night, and seemed to be getting double (or more) teamed at times. He seems to be in good physical shape this year, and I hope to see steady improvement from him.

• Upvote 1