Here Is Wisdom

Well said and I definitely agree. UNT will get bigger, faster and stronger and the wins will come. This year will be more fun than last year, next year will be better than this year and UNT will be Sunbelt champs in year three!

Book it Danno!

My experience yesterday and last night exceeded every expectation. We even made it home after the game faster than we did from Fouts! Amazing day...thank yo RV and Company and thank you students! Great job!

• Upvote 1

Except for a wanted win, this is about what I can hope for.

Looking at the first half performance, is anyone else pretty happen with the G1 to G2 turnaround? I am pretty relieved to see the improvement. There are going to be nitpicks, but overall I still feel good about this staff.

Houston revealed what we have known all along: we don't have the depth we need.

After two games, is it still realistic to think we can win 4 Belt games, with a 5th win coming in a "swing" game; for example IU?

• Upvote 1

Except for a wanted win, this is about what I can hope for.

Looking at the first half performance, is anyone else pretty happen with the G1 to G2 turnaround? I am pretty relieved to see the improvement. There are going to be nitpicks, but overall I still feel good about this staff.

Houston revealed what we have known all along: we don't have the depth we need.

After two games, is it still realistic to think we can win 4 Belt games, with a 5th win coming in a "swing" game; for example IU?

VERY happy with G1 to G2. And since we've been talking about it (wink wink), I'd say I'm as happy with OL as much as anything - at least in pass protection. Still concerned we can't get Dunbar going even a little bit and don't even TRY to go vertical at all, but thought the OL played 100% better.

Just all around great attitude from the team... they all seemed into it the whole way, lots of emotion, lots of pride. A welcome sight. I just hope Alabama doesn't knock the starch out of that... hopefully coming back to Apogee for a winnable IU game gets the energy back up.

Short of the feedback on the sound system, everything I experienced exceeded my expectations.

The tailgating much better!

The landscaping Great!

The pregame activities great!

The Apogee group Great!

The Mean Green March great, I really liked the dress code for the players outstanding!

The number of tailgaters just crazy!

The beautiful North Texas Women, just wow!

The number of sponsored tents!

The lack of parking Nazis!

The inside of the stadium!

Bathrooms with urinals you could flush!

I loved the way the concession stands are set up!

Our seats are just great!

The Stadium looks amazing sitting in it, my first time in it and not over it!

The score boards/jumbo-trons are great!

The crowd noise was loud!

The team showed up to play and did us proud, will only get better!

A merchandise shop that was not made of picnic tables!

• Upvote 2

i also like how the footballs kicked into the stands after tds/fgs were the fans! i never saw anyone go over to the people to get the ball from the person that caught it.

The Cougars staff looked pissed when the fans weren't throwing them back. If they all went back, I don't know when. People were catching them and then running off with them from what I saw.